Optimize your operations with our precisely translated technical documents.
Translations are the final output of a long analytical process. We work with Translation Memory Managers (TMM), Terminology Management Systems (TMS) and Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) tools as a preamble to a thorough human linguistic work which critically analyzes the texts. Even the more advanced translation engines and tools cannot compete with human linguistic expertise and criteria in the composition of a translation document. We are familiarized with the different traditional and contemporary schools of translation and put that knowledge to work for your text.
Technical translation is a type of specialized translation involving the translation of documents produced by technical writers, or more specifically, texts which relate to technological subject areas or texts which deal with the practical application of scientific and technological information.
EDITING AND PROOFREADING SERVICES
The impression produced by your manuscript depends on your ability to communicate your ideas with clarity and precision. We help you with four manuscript editing procedures:
1. Morpho-syntactical edition. It includes the revision of spelling, grammar, syntax, and punctuation.
2. Semantical edition. We check the semantical clarity of your terminology.
3. Style precision. It includes semantical control of pronominal functions, redundancy reductions, subordinate sentence articulation and correct parallel constructions.
4. Rhetorical Functions. In addition, we check for the inappropriate use of figures of speech, uniformity of style and semantical flow of the discourse.
As an extra-service, we provide the texts with a revision of their logical structure and order in the argumentations, checking for unnoticed inconsistencies.
Our proofreading services include:
1. Detection and correction of typographical errors in text and art.
2. Formatting of text to a target style guide: Chicago, APA, etc.
3. File control for publication.